- Further development of our unique web-based frontend (Angular) in close collaboration with our UX designer and commercial team
- Develop backend APIs and integrations to relevant third-party service providers
- Provide professional sparring and technical support to our executive staff and handle daily technical support and maintenance issues
- Actively participate in the scoping, planning and implementation of new technical features and functionalities for our solution
- Visual Studio/Visual Code
- Dot.Net Core/C#
- Cloud-based development environments (experience with and/or knowledge about IBM, AWS or Azure clouds)
- Docker Images
- SQL and Entity Framework
- Git and Azure DevOps
- iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Competitive salary based on your specific qualifications
- A chance to work with ground-breaking new technologies and solutions for professional sports brands
- A dynamic, young and passionate team of colleagues with an innovative approach to both technical and commercial development
- A job where efficient and qualitative problem solving as well as best in class design and aesthetics play important roles in our customer offering
- A workplace where…
- the social dimension and having fun are pivotal to our performance
- job flexibility goes hand in hand with respect of deadlines and delivery on time
- A unique opportunity to create and play a central role in our tech team in an innovative start-up
- Nice offices in the central part of Aarhus Denmark
- Good coffee, lively discussions around sports and Friday beers
Here’s your chance to work with a state-of-the-art fan engagement platform for professional sports teams and rightsholders. We’re scaling our business into new international markets, and we are looking for skilled app developers to support our journey.
MANY Digital is a Danish-based tech start-up, which develops and sells digital fan engagement ecosystems for professional sports clubs, leagues and/or rightsholders. We currently have four customers within the professional football (soccer) space – three in the Danish premier league (Superligaen), and one in the 2. Bundesliga in Germany. An important part of our solution is our front-end mobile fan apps (native Android and iOS apps), tailored for each of our customers. Help us develop new and cool app features and functionalities, which will bring sports fan experiences, digital sports marketing and brand activation to the next level!
What we expect from you:
Our business is evolving rapidly, so it is crucial to us that you like having lots of tasks to do, that you can work independently and with high quality and on time delivery in mind. Besides this, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Strong theoretical knowledge about software development and solid experience with native iOS app development (Objective-C, Swift and iOS SDK)
- Documented experience with git, Xcode or AppCode
- Knowledge about software design patterns like MVC, MVVM etc.
Moreover, we expect you to be able to demonstrate some of the apps, which you have previously (co)developed and that you are a team player working to achieve the common goals we set in a cross disciplinary team. Finally, we expect you to have an interest and basic understanding of (and interest in) professional sports businesses and fan engagement
It will be an advantage for you if you have experience with…
app development including Parse (sashido.io).
…node.js (Parse Cloud Code).
…transforming Photoshop or Sketch designs into app code
- …a competitive salary based on your specific qualifications
- … chance to work with ground-breaking new technologies and solutions for professional sports brands
- ..a dynamic, young and passionate team of colleagues with an innovative approach to both technical and commercial development
- …a job where efficient and qualitative problem solving as well as best in class design and aesthetics play important roles in our customer offering
- …a workplace where the social dimension and having fun are pivotal to our performance, and where job flexibility goes hand in hand with respect of deadlines and delivery on time
- …nice offices in the central part of Aarhus, Denmark
- …good coffee, lively discussions around sports and Friday beers