Digital transformation and the technology that fuels it, is fundamentally changing the way fans, sporting brands, commercial partners, and sponsors interact with each other. And this has brought it's own challenges and opportunities for fans, rights-holders, sponsors and commercial partners. The question is - how can your organisation be ahead of the constant change of brand expectation set by fans, technology, and the competition?
Fans want one place to go - great content, rewards, and access to services and products to speed up their experience.
Clubs want to take back control - provide a better experience, build loyalty, generate new revenue and streamline delivery.
Sponsors and partners want insights - the ability to understand the audience, market to them directly and accurately measure ROI.
Unparalleled fan engagement
Incredible new revenue opportunities
One affordable platform
How it works
The TEAM Manager App and custom back-end platform is branded and integrated into a client’s digital marketing eco-system and launched in as little as 2-weeks.
Once up and running;
1) Fans can download from the App store and Google Play...
2) ...then register and personalise their experience.
3) TEAM Manager segments and stores fan data
4) Personalised content, ticketing, sales and marketing activity and loyalty programmes are built, delivered, monitored and analysed through the platform
5) Ongoing fan-use provides granular GDPR compliant data improving fan experience, building loyalty and driving hyper-targeted commercial activity
6) Additional revenue is generated from a new suite of commercial offers to sponsors
“The App gives our sponsorship another dimension and the platform provides us with new opportunities to activate our sponsorship with direct access to the fan.”
- Stefan Kirkedal, Head of Omnichannel Development & Customer Insights, Sportmaster
FC Midtjylland is the first club to use the 'TEAM Manager' platform. Since October 2017, over 20,000 FCM fans have registered. The MANY Digital team have partnered the club to create content and hyper-targeted promotions that, in addition to giving fans an engaging experience, provides user data that is being used to generate new digital revenue.
21,000 downloads of App
New loyalty programme
Development of new sponsorship and partner programme
€220,000 yearly increase in sponsorship revenue
€327,673 new revenue to date.
"We want to be ahead of the game in digital transformation. Content tracking is imperative to increasing fan activation and sponsor value - we see MANY Digital as the perfect partner to achieve this goal"
- Jacob Ø. Jørgensen. Commerical Director - FC Midtjylland