The game has changed forever
We transform brand experience through data - building loyalty and creating revenue by connecting fans, rightsholders, sponsors and commercial partners through a pioneering 'all-in-one' digital eco-system
Unparalleled fan engagement | Incredible new revenue opportunities | One affordable platform
The Digital Challenge
Outside of traditional broadcast and sponsorship, digital transformation and the technology that fuels it, is changing the way fans, rightsholders, sponsors and commercial partners interact with each other.
Fans want one place to go – unique content, rewards, and access to services and products to speed up their experience.
Clubs want to take back control of their brand – provide an immersive experience, build loyalty, generate new revenue and streamline delivery.
Sponsors and partners want to qualify their investment – the ability to understand the audience, market to them directly and accurately measure ROI.
How it works
TEAM Manager is a white-label App and custom back-end platform that can be branded and integrated into a rightsholders digital eco-system in as little as 4-weeks.
1) Fan’s download the apps from the App Store and Google Play
2) Register and personalise their experience
3) TEAM Manager segments and stores fan data
4) Personalised content, ticketing, sales and marketing activity and loyalty programmes are built, delivered, monitored and analysed through the platform
5) Ongoing fan-use provides granular GDPR compliant data improving the fan experience, building loyalty and driving qualified hyper-targeted commercial activity
6) Additional revenue is generated from third-party integration, direct marketing to the fan database and through a new suite of digital inventory. Data can be used to qualify investment by exisiting sponsors and partners and attract new ones.
TEAM Manager features and architecture
The digital platform provides access to exciting features that deliver a consistent and memorable experience for fans. It comes with a powerful back-end engine that segments fan data, individualises content, builds, launches, monitors and analyses commercial campaign activity.
TEAM Manager is a cluster- and cloud-based digital platform, which requires no new hardware or software. It can be quickly spun-up and integrated into a rightsholders existing digital eco-system using MANY Digitals bespoke API Connect solution.builds, launches, monitors and analyses commercial campaign activity.
“The App gives our sponsorship another dimension and the platform provides us with new opportunities to activate our sponsorship with direct access to the fan.“
Stefan Kirkedal, Head of Omnichannel Development & Customer Insights, Sportmaster
FC Midtjylland is the first club to use the ‘TEAM Manager’ platform. Since October 2017, over 20,000 FCM fans have registered. The MANY Digital team partnered with FC Midtjylland to create content and hyper-targeted promotions that, in addition to giving fans an engaging experience, provides user data which is being used to generate new digital revenue.
- 21,000 downloads of App
- New loyalty program
- Development of new sponsorship and partner program
- €220,000 yearly increase in sponsorship revenue
- €327,673 new revenue to date.
“We want to be ahead of the game in digital transformation. Content tracking is imperative to increasing fan activation and sponsor value – we see MANY Digital as the perfect partner to achieve this goal”