MANY Digital launches version 2.0 of their groundbreaking white label App and TEAM manager commercial engine
11 November 2020: Leading Danish fan engagement specialist MANY Digital has launched its new ground-breaking white label fan engagement app, which can be used by rightsholders to engage with fans, transform their digital offering and drive sponsorship and commercial new digital revenue. It can be adapted and integrated into a club’s digital eco-system in as little as 4 weeks, providing a quick cost-effective solution in these challenging commercial times.
Champions League club FC Midtjylland has already launched its version of the app, which includes unique features such as an integrated loyalty and rewards centre encouraging fans to share content from the app onto their own social media channels. Building on the loyalty point features, the app also allows registered fan to recommend friends and family and receive reward points for doing so – helping sports rightsholders to grow their fan base through the app.
” We’ve always been at the forefront of fan engagement methods, and this app by MANY Digital will allow us to source new digital revenue opportunities when we need them most, creating an eco-system where it will great to be as a fan and also great to be as a sponsor to connect with the fans. We think it’s the best app in Denmark!”FC Midtjylland CCO Jacob Jorgensen says
The key advantage of the white label app is the minimal lead time for rightsholders, who can expect to launch their own personalised version in as little as 4 weeks from commissioning; allowing them to connect, engage and analyse fan activity in a much more effective way – improving fan experience and delivering new digital revenue.
MANY Digital white label App features include:
- Modern, dynamic look and feel that can be tailored to a sports rightsholders brand
- Dark and light background templates
- Animated splash screen
- Easy to use menu
- New match area – game highlights, chat, player preview and comparison, expected goals, heatmap, touch map and much more
- New loyalty and reward features, allowing fans to receive points for sharing app content of their own social media platforms…
- …and by connecting their own social media platforms to the app, receive point rewards for liking and sharing content posted by the team they follow on their social media platforms
- New push notification features including fan first names messaging, the use of image and video-based content, and a wizzywig administration tool to preview push notifications prior to send
- Commercial event tracking from fan views and click through, to completion
- Updated campaign activity calendar so rightsholders can create, schedule, edit and track all commercial activity across the app
- New improved quiz, voting, poll’s and survey area, allowing the rightsholder to create video and animation-based competitions…with dynamic reveals on the app so that fans can share across their social media platforms…and earn rewards for doing so.
- Geo targeting features for fan safety, including live heatmapping dashboard and location-based messaging
- And member get member functionality, allowing fans to recommend friends and family and get rewarded for doing so
“Rightsholders need to connect with their fans and sponsors in a totally different way now with fans unable to watch games live in the stadium. MANY Digital saw an opportunity during lockdown to further develop our fan engagement app; allowing clubs to engage, retain, attract and keep safe fans – whilst helping to satisfy sponsorship and commercial partnership deals. MANY Digital has created a measurable, quick to deploy and cost-effective solution.”MANY Digital CEO Tom Matthiesen
Take a look at the MANY Digital white-lable app demo and get in touch to see how this could be tailored to your club’s needs
For more information please contact Sig Watkins at email@example.com or 07595 984476