When it comes to the simplest of advertising tools – the banner – In app placement through MANY Digitals white-label solution consistently out performs channels like Facebook, Google Adwords and Amazon. And with the likelihood of tighter budgets post Coronavirus, it’s great news for sponsors and commercial partners who will be looking for a more integrated, measurable and cost effective approach to delivering brand building and tactical sales activity.
Here are some great stats and facts from our white-label app and TEAM Manager solution showing why the most basic ‘in app’ owned digital asset, out performs traditional paid for channels used by so many brands.
- Fans spend on average 35% more time in their app compared to their club website*
- Fans are loyal to their club sponsors and commercial partners – they are 10 times more likely to click on an in-app banner compared to Google, Adwords or affiliate websites *
- Our app banners deliver up-to 4 times the conversion rate compared to Google Adwords, Amazon or affiliate website banner placement*
- You’re using your own, richer GDPR compliant data, taken from multiple touch points
- Banners form part of an integrated approach, using activity such as push notification, quizzes, polls & surveys, raffles, vouchers, and loyalty programmes, to drive brand awareness, consideration, tactical sales, brand loyalty and advocacy.
*Figures taken across Automotive, Betting, FMCG, Travel, Hospitality, Finance, and Sport & Leisure data from MANY Digital’s TEAM Manager solution, Google Analytics and internet advertising analytic sources.
If you’re interested in a demo, or finding out more about generating new digital revenue through our affordable, easy to set up and use white-label solution’s, call us on: 020 7129 1122